Nicols Yacht ensures that the collection and processing of your personal data on its website www.nicolsyacht.com is in compliance with the Data Protection and Civil Liberties Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which went into effect on 25 May 2018.
All forms on the website www.nicolsyacht.com only collect personal data that is absolutely necessary and specify the following:
– the objective and purpose for collecting this data;
– how long it will be stored; and
– to whom the data is being sent.
Data collected on our website
Nicols Yacht collects and processes the following information: surname, first name, email address, IP address, login information and browsing data. Whether it is required or optional is indicated by an asterisk when it is collected. Some data is collected automatically via your actions on our website.
We also collect audience and traffic data.
We collect the information you provide when:
– you contact our company via the contact form in order to respond to your request.
How long is your data stored?
Personal data collected on the website www.nicolsyacht.com is transmitted and stored using secure protocols and is not stored longer than the time required to process your request.
Who is receiving your data?
Your data is sent to the different departments in Nicols Yacht based on your request and needs.
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
You have rights regarding any personal data we collect and process through your use of the website and in managing your requests.
You have the following rights:
– The right of access, to rectification and to erasure of your data;
– The right to object to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation in accordance with the conditions provided for by the regulations;
– The right to restrict the processing of your data in accordance with the conditions provided for by the regulations; and
– The right to data portability in accordance with the conditions provided for by the regulations.
You can exercise these rights by sending a written request:
– by email: email@example.com
– by post: NICOL’S YACHT – Route du Puy St Bonnet – 49300 CHOLET
You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (CNIL).
Updated on 26 April 2021